Total Time: 35 minutes
• 25 grams fresh yeast (approx. 7 gram packet of dry yeast)
• 3 cups of lukewarm water
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 cups sorghum flour
• 2 cups rice flour
• 1.5 cups potato flour
• 1 tsp salt
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp sea salt
• Rosemary or thyme
1. Mix the yeast with the lukewarm water, olive oil and honey.
2. Combine all of the flours and salt. Mix in the yeast liquid mixture bit by bit for around 5 minutes. The dough should be loose and sticky.
3. Brush an oven tray with a lot of olive oil and thereafter spread the dough out, pressing holes into the dough with your finger tips creating little hole pockets.
4. Brush the top with further olive oil and sprinkle sea salt + herbs over it.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes on 250 degrees Celsius or until golden brown.