Total Time: 30 minutes
• 1 brown Onion chopped
• 150 grams Tomato paste
• 5 cups Vegetable stock
• 1 cup of water
• 3 Celery stalks
• 1 Garlic clove
• 1 Carrot sliced
• 1 can chickpeas or any choice of beans
• ¾ cup macaroni pasta
• ½ bunch parsley
• 1 tsp salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large saucepan. Add chopped garlic and onion and fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add Tomato paste, mix well and cook for 1 minute. Add stock, stir well, then add remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and cook for 40 minutes on stove or in oven.
Any soup with a large amount of vegetables will enrichen your nutrient and fiber content in your diet. The Minestrone soup is great for that as you can diversify yourself with the vegetables you are using.