Total Time: 30 Minutes
• 3 cups of cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
• 2 tbsp ginger, minced
• 1 clove of garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp satay curry paste
• 5 green onions, thinly sliced
• 1 tbsp tamari
• 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 cup coconut milk
• Juice from 1/2 a lime
1. In a large pan, heat the coconut oil over medium high until hot.
2. Add the garlic, white parts of the onion, ginger and satay curry paste. Cook for 2-3 min, stirring oven, over medium heat, until aromatic.
3. Add the cauliflower, coconut milk, tamari, brown sugar, peanut butter and 1/4 cup of water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for 4-6 min, until the cauliflower is tender but still crisp. The sauce should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
4. Squeeze in the lime juice and serve!
Eating more vegetables will allow higher fiber content in your diet, helping with regular bowel movement.