• 1 ½ cups dairy-free milk (almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk or any other kind)
• ½ cup chia seeds
• 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
• 1/3 cup blueberries, mushed up (optional)
For Serving optional: Granola Raspberries Blueberries
1. In a medium bowl, add dairy-free milk, chia seeds, mushed up blueberries and maple syrup or honey. Whisk to combine.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least for 6 hours. The chia pudding should be a nice thick consistency so if it is too runny just add more chia seeds and leave for another hour.
Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
A super high and fibrous snack with great fats!