Total Time: 20 Minutes
– 1/2 cup Walnuts
– 1 cup Dates
– 1/4 cup cocoa powder
– 3/4 cup toasted rolled oats
– 1/2 cup any nuts you like
– 2 tbsp peanut butter
– 2 tbsp honey
1. Blend together the walnuts, dates and cocoa powder.
2. Add the rolled oats and 1/2 cup of nuts and mix it all together.
3. Heat the peanut butter and honey in the microwave until soft and easy to mix in. Sir well.
4. Press mixture out on a baking tray until 1 cm thick and cut into 5x5cm circles.
5. Freeze slices for 20 minutes or refrigerate over night for a more chewy texture.