Total Time: 10 Minutes
• 160 g rolled porridge oats
• 600 ml milk (of your own choice) soya milk, almond milk or water
• Pinch of salt
• ½ apple
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp honey
• 300 ml milk (of your own choice)
1. Add the rolled oats, pinch of salt and optional liquid to a saucepan. Cook on a low heat until it starts to form a smooth creamy consistency.
2. Cut up the apple into small bite size pieces, place into a saucepan over medium heat. Add the honey and cinnamon and cook until slightly softened.
3. Serve the porridge in a bowl, placing the apple mixture on top and pouring a small amount of optional milk over the top.
Enjoy for breakfast lunch or dinner. Perfection.