Total Prep Time: 10 Minutes
• 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric (fresh or powder)
• ½ Teaspoon of Cinnamon
• 1 Teaspoon of raw honey or maple syrup
• ¼ – ½ Teaspoon ginger (fresh or powder)
• 1 Cup of milk (Almond, Coconut, Soy, Hazel)
1. If using fresh produce – grate the turmeric and ginger and place in medium saucepan. If using dried herbs – measure out ginger, turmeric and cinnamon and place in saucepan.
2. Add the raw honey or maple syrup to saucepan.
3. Add the milk of your own choice to mixture.
4. Place saucepan on stove and let simmer on low-medium heat for roughly 10 minutes or until warm.
Start your morning with a warm and healing beverage that will help manage digestive issues by promoting digestion, preventing stomach ulcers and diarrhea!