Total Time: 30 Minutes
• 825 gram can mangoes in juice
• 50 grams of macadamia nuts
• 500 grams low fat ice-cream/coconut yogurt/ low-fat vanilla yogurt
1. Blend the can of mangoes in juice until smooth. Freeze in a 5cm deep but long tray.
2. Push in the macadamia nuts like it is Friday’s art class
3. Smoosh on a layer of low-fat ice-cream, you can use non dairy options or use vanilla or mango yogurt.
4. Cover and freeze for an additional 2 hours.
5. Cut the mango slice into even squares.
Ready to serve!