Total Time: 45 minutes – 1 hour
• 260 grams (1 packet – 2 fillets) Basa Fish Fillets
• 1 packet of 6 small soft fajita breads
• ½ red cabbage head
• 1 avocado
• 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
• 1 small red onion
• 4 tbsp greek yogurt
• 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
• 1 lemon
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 bunch coriander
• 1 cup breadcrumbs
• 1 cup plain flour
• 1 – 2 eggs
• olive oil
• salt & pepper
1. Prepare the fish by doing a simple 3-step crumbing. Simply place the fish fillet in the flour, then dipping it in the egg mixture and then lastly in the bread crumbs. Make sure that each step gets the fillet coated thoroughly. After the fillets have been crumbed, place them in an Olive Oil coated medium heated frying pan. Fry the fillets until golden brown on each side. (roughly 2-4 minutes)
2. Shred the red cabbage into thin slices with a sharp knife, coating it with a drizzle of olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper. Let cabbage sit and marinade in the fridge.
3. Cut up the cherry tomatoes, red onion and coriander and mix together in a bowl. Dress it with olive oil, salt and pepper. Let sit and marinade in the fridge.
4. Create the yogurt dressing by mixing together the Greek yogurt, sweet chili sauce, salt and pepper.
5. Arrange the soft taco by swatching the yogurt sauce on the base of the bread. Placing a little bit of the red cabbage and tomato mixture down next. The cut up avocado and fish fillets then get placed on top of everything. Drizzle some more lemon juice over the finished fish fillets and place a couple of coriander leaves on top as well.