• 1 whole butternut pumpkin
• 1 carrot
• 1 small onion
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
• ½ Litre Vegetable sock
• Salt & Pepper
• Greek Yogurt
1. Cut up the Pumpkin, onion and carrot into medium size bits and crush the garlic.
2. On a medium baking tray, toss vegetables in 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast the vegetables on a baking tray in a 200°C oven until pumpkin is soft when you do a skewer test. Let cool.
4. Add the vegetables into a large saucepan and add some of your heated vegetable stock.
5. With a stick blender – blend it all together until a smooth and thick consistency. If you want it less thick, simply just add more stock to soup.