• 500 gram broccoli
• 100 grams watermelon
• 50 grams walnuts
• 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
• 5 tbsp Olive Oil
• 2 tsp honey
• 200 grams feta cheese
• 1/2 Lemon
Optional: cherry tomatoes
1. Cut up the broccoli in small bite size pieces and roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
2. Cube the watermelon and feta.
3. Roast the walnuts in the oven for 5 minutes at high heat or dry roast them on a dry pan.
4. Mix lemon juice, honey, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl.
5. Let broccoli cool once it is out of the oven, then mix together all ingredients.
Can it get much simpler and delicious than that?
I think not.