Total Time: 1 hour
• 2 eggs
• 3 cups of oats (this gets blended to 3 cups of oat flour) (3 cups of plain flour also works or half of each)
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 ½ tsp bicarb soda (or 2 tsp of baking powder)
• 1 cup Greek yogurt (preferably probiotic “Swedish” yogurt)
• 4 ripe bananas
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
1. Turn the oven on 200 degrees Celsius. Whisk the eggs until fluffy in a bowl.
2. Blend the oats up in a mixer or use packaged oats flour
3. Combine the oats flour, salt, bicarb and yogurt together.
4. Mash up 3 of the bananas with a fork and mix into the rest of the ingredients. Add maple syrup and mix well.
5. Line a rectangular bread loaf tin with baking paper or greased with butter then pour in the mixture.
6. Cut the last banana in half and place on top of the mixture.
7. Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes
*All ovens work differently so poke a stick or a knife in your loaf after 30 minutes to see if it is done*