Total Prep Time 5 minutes
• 600 grams canned chickpeas
• 2 tbsp tahini paste
• 3 garlic cloves
• 3 stalks Parsley
• 1 Lemon
• 100 ml olive oil
• 60 ml water
• Pinch of salt + pepper
1. Place the chickpeas, pinch of salt/pepper, tahini paste, garlic, parsley and lemon juice in a food processor and process until combined.
2. Add 60ml of water and process again.
3. With the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil and process until smooth.
4. Place hummus in bowl and drizzle with extra olive oil and scatter parsley leaves over the top.
Try and spice up your regular hummus up with this green twist!