Total Time: 4.5 Hours (setting time)
• ½ cup glace ginger
• 1/4 cup goji berries
• ½ cup pistachio kernels, toasted
• 1 tbsp. raw cacao nibs
• ¾ cup blackcurrants
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• ½ cup oven toasted almonds
• ¾ cup toasted coconut flakes
• 500 grams dark chocolate
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• Pinch of sea salt
1. Combine blackcurrant and chia seeds, almonds, ginger, goji berries, cup coconut flakes and cup pistachios in a large bowl. Make sure to save a little bowl with the goji berries, coconut flakes and pistachio to sprinkle over at the end.
2. Place the chocolate, coconut oil and sea salt in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering tap water. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Add the melted chocolate to the super food mixture and stir to combine.
4. Place the mixture into a pan that is lined with baking paper.
5. Sprinkle over set aside mixture.
6. Let set in the fridge for up to 4 hours time. This can be stored in a container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks time.
We can almost guarantee that this snack will be loved by even the pickiest eaters and children. Try it Today!