Lunch Box Wrap Hack
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
• Ham, cheese, tomato, salad and mayo
• Bacon, scrambled eggs, cheese, creamed cheese, cracked black pepper
• Mexican seasoned mincemeat, tomato, lettuce, cheese, spicy mayo
• Ham, cheese, tomato, cream cheese
1. The hack behind this dish is the way that you assemble it. You do not roll it up like your regular wrap, you place all the ingredients on the wrap with each ingredient to each quarter of the wrap. The hack is in the way that you fold it.
2. Fold the wrap in half and thereafter in half again forming triangle shaped wrap.
3. Place the triangular wrap in the press down toaster to let the cheese melt. Tip. Do not over fill the wraps with your ingredients as the wrap may be overfilled and hard to close.
Change the way that you prepare your lunch boxes this year with this fun, delicious wrap trend. With endless amounts of combinations you can create just the right variation for your tasting preferences. It also gives you the variation of change so that your lunch is fun and different each time.