Total time: 40 minutes
• 1 cauliflower head
• 80 grams of panko breadcrumbs
• 60 grams of parmesan cheese
• 1 egg
• 5 grams smoked paprika
• 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and prepare an oven tray with some lined baking paper.
2. In a large saucepan, bring a large amount of water to boil and then place the cauliflower head in the water for approximately 5 minutes or until just tender.
3. Drain the cauliflower head in some cold water and let cool.
4. Combine the parmesan, panko breadcrumbs and spices in a bowl.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk up the egg.
6. Once the cauliflower head has cooled, cut it up into small pop corn bites and then mix the egg through all of the bites to evenly coat.
7. Once the egg has coated the cauliflower, move them over to the breadcrumb mixture and coat well.
8. Place all the little cauliflower popcorn bites onto the lined baking tray and drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top of them then bake in the over for 25 minutes or until golden or crisp.
9. You can even turn the cauliflower whilst baking to ensue even coating.
10. Sprinkle sea salt over the finished product. 11. Super easy, healthy and even vegetarian.