Total Time: 40 minutes
• 3 cups oats
• ½ cup linseeds
• ½ cup sunflower seeds
• ½ cup pumpkin seeds
• ½ cup coconut flakes
• ½ cup chopped up nuts (hazel, almond)
• ½ cup goji berries
• 1 tsp ground ginger
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 2 tbsp honey
• 3 tbsp canola oil
• 1 cup water
1. Turn on the oven on 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix all the spices with the dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the honey, water and oil.
4. Combine the dry and wet and mix together well.
5. Spread the granola mixture out on a baking tray that is lined with baking paper.
6. Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes, and baking until golden in colour.
Crispy, healthy and good granola – no wonder it has become one of the most popular breakfast options. Often ready-made granola contains a lot of added sugar and it is not at all difficult to make your own. Here you will find a recipe that is simple, tasty, free from preserved sugars and packed with nutrition.
The great amount of nuts in this recipe offer a great source of fiber but also a high amount of natural good fats that can be beneficial to your hair, skin and general health.