Red Pesto Recipe
Total Time: 10 minutes
• 100 grams sundried tomatoes
• 50 grams pine nuts
• 60 grams grated parmesan
• ¾ cup olive oil
• Salt and pepper
1. Grate the parmesan and chop up the sundried tomatoes into small bits.
2. Put the parmesan cheese, sundried tomatoes, pine nuts and the olive oil into a food mixer and mix until smooth-ish.
3. If you would like it runnier in the consistency, then add further olive oil. Then ass the seasoning and taste as you go.
4. Once it is the right consistency and flavor, pour the pesto into a jar and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
This pesto is beaming with essential vitamins and antioxidants and can be made in your own home in less than 10 minutes.
A red pesto recipe can also be used for pizza bases, bruschetta or even as a simple dip as alternative to a pasta stir through.
A flavorsome and nutrient rich dish that is easy to impress anyone with.