Total Time: 30 min
• 5 garlic cloves
• 400 g minced chicken
• 2 tbsp fish sauce
• 1 tbsp brown sugar
• 2 – 3 tbsp lime juice
• 1 small knob of ginger
• 1 red fresh chili
• 6 lime leaves
• 1 bunch of coriander
• iceberg lettuce, sweet gem or crispy salad
1. Chop up the garlic finely and fry for a few minutes on a low heat, add the minced chicken and fry through.
2. Stir together fish sauce, sugar, the juice of 1 lime, grated and crushed ginger, finely chopped chili and shredded lime leaves and add to minced chicken. Season with salt.
3. Finely chop the coriander – the whole plant including the stems.
4. Scoop your chicken mince mixture into a lettuce cup and sprinkle the coriander over.