A warm, comforting and healthy festive drink to add the right cheer to your Festive Season!
- 500 ml water
- 500 ml blackcurrant juice
- 200 ml concentrated apple juice
- 1 orange
- 1 small knob of ginger
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 5 cloves
- 2 star anise
- 5 almonds
- Bring the water and all the spices to a boil Remove rind from the orange and squeeze in the juice from the orange into the water/ spice liquid.
- Let boil for 5-10 minutes
- Add the blackcurrant juice and apple concentrate
- Let simmer for an additional 5 minutes
- Serve warm or store in the fridge and serve chilled
Decorate with cut up oranges and spices from recipe!