Total Time: 30 Minutes
• ½ cup walnuts
• 1 cup dates
• ¼ cup cocoa powder
• ¾ Cup toasted rolled oats
• ½ cup optional nuts *cashew, almond, Macadamia, Pecan
• 2 tbsp Peanut butter
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp cold coffee
• Shredded coconut
1. In a food processor, blend the walnuts, dates and cocoa powder until well combined.
2. Toast the rolled oats until golden brown in a medium heated oven.
3. Combine the toasted oats, optional nuts of your own choice, peanut butter and honey into the cocoa mixture. Mix well with your hands.
4. Spread your mixture out onto a tray until it is roughly 1.5cm high. Freeze for 20 minutes.
5. Once they come out of the freezer – cut circular shaped cookies out of the mixture.