Total Time: 25 minutes
• 20 cocktail/cherry tomatoes
• 1 packet of feta cheese (or mozzarella)
• black pepper
• 2 cloves of garlic
• olive oil / rapeseed oil
• fresh basil
• about 1 liter of cooked any pasta (Feel free to drizzle a little rapeseed oil or olive oil on the pasta at the same time as the water, but can be excluded if you want)
1. Set the oven to 225 degrees. Put the tomatoes in the bottom of the pan.
2. Place a feta cheese in the middle. Season with a pinch of salt, black pepper, crushed garlic and basil.
3.Bake at the bottom of the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the tomatoes and feta cheese are soft.
4. Cook the pasta while the tomatoes are in the oven. Set a side 1/2 cup of pasta water.
5. Remove the tomatoes and cheese from the oven. Stir and mix the feta cheese with the tomatoes. Pour in the pasta and stir into a delicious mixture pouring a little bit of the pasta water in at a time to create a silky soft sauce.